The classroom portion is held at Wagnalls Memorial Library’s Community Building in the historical village of Lithopolis. (Lithopolis is a tiny village just behind Canal Winchester.)
We recommend that you use this link to find it. It will take you directly to the parking lot.
Google Maps Link: Click to Open with Google Maps
Apple Maps Link: Click to Open with Apple Maps
Or use the address but many people have issues with using the address as it doesn’t take you to the right building or even city.
122 East Columbus St, Lithopolis, Ohio 43136 (be sure that the city is Lithopolis, otherwise you’ll end up in a different city)
Please watch this video or you might get lost!
We created this video that will show you in under 2 minutes how to get to the library from the Gender Rd & Route 33 intersection.
Recommended Route (if coming from Columbus)
Your GPS may take you a different route (through downtown Canal Winchester). We highly recommend you take this route instead.
- Exit Rt 33 onto Gender Rd. Head South on Gender Rd. (Head toward Walmart & Kroger Shopping Plazas.)
- Follow Gender until it dead ends at the round-a-bout.
- Go LEFT at round-a-bout onto LITHOPOLIS RD.
- Continue straight. Lithopolis Rd turns into Columbus Street.
- You will see a Marathon Gas Station on your right as you enter the village of Lithopolis. (It changes to 25mph)
- The LIBRARY will be ON YOUR LEFT up ahead inside this little village.
- TURN LEFT at the stoplight at WALNUT ST to get behind the library to the parking lot.
There is street parking available in front of the library all along East Columbus Street but it is easier to park in the large parking lot behind the library.
Turn at the only traffic light in town onto Walnut St to get to this lot.
The pink star in the picture shows the door you will use to enter the classroom area.
I hope you are excited!
We’ve tried to think through all the details to make this process as easy as possible for you.
Let us know if anything is unclear so we can make it better.
We can’t wait to meet you!
-Kevin & Alisha Sadeski