Module 2 Resources
Register for the Other Modules and go to the Resources Pages!
Click on the links below get started!
Your Account for Completing the Test
After you complete your first Zoom meeting module, you will recieve an email with your account login and password for taking the quizzes. After you login you can complete your quiz for that module.
Shop the A2D Store!
See some of the optional items we talk about in class in our online store.
How to Apply for Your CCW License
This page gives you the detailed instructions on how to apply for your license after you complete the training. On this page you can get the contact information for local sheriff offices, the Ohio concealed carry application, and the Attorney General's Concealed Carry Law Summary.
Module 2 Resources:
Ohio Concealed Carry Law Summary & Application
This is the PDF summarizing Ohio’s Concealed Carry Laws. You are required to read this publication before applying for the license.
The Ohio concealed carry (CCW, CHL) application can be downloaded to your computer and filled out digitally before printing for your license application appointment.
See the States You Can Carry with Your Ohio License
This is where you can see the current reciprocity agreements to know which states honor your Ohio concealed carry license.
Join the USCCA – Get Peace of Mind & Exceptional Training Resources
We LOVE the USCCA! If you need help deciding which level or have any other questions, I’m happy to chat about it. (I plan to make a video soon!)
If you sign up for the USCCA using our link referral link we would love to thank you by sending you one of Kevin’s exclusive blackout Armed2Defend t-shirt for FREE! Just contact us and let us know you signed up. We want you to get the peace of mind and amazing resources that come along with a USCCA membership.
Join the NRA – Support You Gun Rights
We are big believers that ALL GUN OWNERS should be NRA Members. Alisha wrote about why on her site. You can read it here. You can use the purple button below to join.
Get the Course Book to Follow Along
Buy the course book to follow along with the class. Get it for only $30 with Free Shipping.
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, Second Edition by Michael Martin
This Module covered chapters 4 and 5 out of the course book. There is more information in this book then we can possibly cover in this course. Reading these two chapters is a must for concealed carriers.
I especially recommend reading pages 194 to page 210 every year. If you ever must use your gun in self-defense you will only have one shot at doing everything right. Hindsight is 20/20. You need to know ahead of time what you should and shouldn’t do.
A few of our favorite things….
The Ohio Guide to Firearm Laws
This book is written by the late Attorney Ken Hanson. He presents the Ohio firearm, self-defense, and concealed carry laws in an easy to understand book.
The Right to Remain Innocent
This book is a short, quick, easy read. You don’t know how much you don’t know until you read it. It was eye opening.
The Traveler’s Guide
Know the Laws as You Travel!
If you travel, this information is important to have! It’s written by an attorney. We keep a current edition in our car so that when we are traveling we have it. This resource is available on Amazon. We also sell it. Order it from us with free shipping (or local pick-up).
Support Armed2Defend and purchase it through us. We’ll ship it for free!
More of Alisha’s Favorite Things!
Alisha has put together a list our favorite shooting products on her website, www.pewpewmom.com. This list is constantly being updated with the latest and best products to help new and expereienced shooters. Many of her posts contain lots of details and even videos to show you how the product works.
Take a look at the list to see what will help you on your shooting and concealed carry journey.
Seven Reasons Why You’ll Want to Join the USCCA
By instinct, we want to be able to protect ourselves and our family. But just owning a gun or other protection tools aren’t enough to keep our family safe. Even if our actions are justified, a single self-defense incident like a home invasion could put our freedom, life savings and future at risk.
As a USCCA Member, you’ll get all these benifits:
1. Industry-Leading Knowledge: Alisha and Kevin love the access to thousands of training videos and articles that will improve your carry confidence and help you become a prepared protector. These videos help to prepare you for real life encounters.
2. Top-Notch Training: We are USCCA Certified Instrucotrs and there are 3,000 other certified trainers nationwide. You can work with certified professionals like us, no matter where you are.
3. Expert Legal Protection: Peace of mind with up to $2,250,000 in self-defense protection benefits, a 24/7/365 award-winning Critical Response Team and a nationwide legal network.
4. Protection for Use of ALL Legal Weapons: Guns, knives and hand-to-hand combat … we’ve got your back. We never second-guess how we will defend our family again.
5. Concealed Carry Magazine: These magazines have practical training, true stories, unbiased product reviews and more. They deliver them 8 times per year. Plus, access to a digital archive of past issues.
6. We love the Free Expo! Join thousands of like-minded individuals at our annual Concealed Carry Expo and experience 3 days of guns, gear and expert training you can trust.
7. We take advantage of many Member-Only Offers: Enjoy exclusive training videos, attorney webinars and discounts from us and our trusted industry partners, too.
We are so happy to have you as part of the A2D Family!
–Kevin & Alisha Sadeski