Ohio’s Finest Conceal Carry Training for Only $90
Limited Time Save $60 Off the Normal $150 Price
Instructor Kevin Sadeski won the NRA Membership Recruiter of the Year Award for 2016!
Winner of the 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award for Excellence in Concealed Carry Training in Central Ohio.
Kevin Sadeski the top NRA Certified Instructor in the Nation for 2014, 2015, & 2016 for NRA membership recruiting. Top 5 in nation for 2012 and 2013.
Kevin Sadeski, Lead Instructor certified by the National Rifle Association (NRA) for pistol instruction, takes Armed2Defend’s Ohio concealed handgun carry (CCW, CHL) training class through the basics of pistol shooting and into concealed carrying in Ohio. This course is designed based on the NRA’s Basic Pistol Shooting course but it is not an NRA course. Attorney Ken Hanson gives a legal presentation that covers all of the national and Ohio firearm laws including the self-defend and concealed carry laws.
Our class fee is now only $90 with no hidden fees, save $60 off the normal price. It will cover everything that you need to complete the training and apply for the license except for food and drinks. Class dates are listed in the right column, click on a date to read the specifics for that date and to register.
To Register for an Upcoming Ohio Concealed Carry Class Date
Classes are taught in Southeast Columbus Ohio with our range in Canal Winchester Ohio. The actual class location is given for each class date by clicking on the date. All classes go 9 am till 5:30 pm and are completed in one day.
Click on the date that you are interested in taking to go to the information page for that class date. Then click to register from the information page.
Click on a date below (space is available unless if otherwise specified):
- July 8, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- July 10, 2017 Monday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- July 15, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- July 22, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- July 29, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- August 5, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- August 12, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- August 19, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- August 23, 2017 Wednesday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- August 26, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- September 9, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- September 19, 2017 Tuesday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- September 23, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
- September 30, 2017 Saturday (Canal Winchester, OH) – More than 15 Seats Available
License Process Simplified
At the end of the course, you will have everything that you need in order to apply for your license:
- Certificate of Competency (proof of completing the training) – Guaranteed to meet Ohio’s CHL training requirements.
- Filled out Ohio Concealed Carry Handgun License (CCW, CHL) Application – To be used for applying with the Sheriff.
- Passport photo to attach to your application – picture is taken in class and photo will be given at the end of the class.
- Copy of the Ohio Attorney General’s Concealed Carry Law Manual – To be reviewed before applying with the Sheriff.
Some of the topics of the course include:
- Rules for safe gun handling and storage
- Parts of a pistol and their operation
- Pistol and ammunition selection
- Shooting positions and proper techniques
- Review of Ohio’s current gun and self-defense laws by attorney/author Ken Hanson. Including answering your law questions.
- Maintaining a pistol
- Carrying options including holster selection
- Continuing training opportunities beyond this course
- Personal protection inside of your home and outside of your home topics
- Information on what states you can carry in and how to add more states
What States Can I Carry In?
Please note that the number of states are currently being updated. The Ohio Concealed Handgun License currently allows you to carry in 39 states. Minnesota was just removed from the list of states. Adding additional concealed carry license from other states will allow you to be able to carry in more states. Armed2Defend’s class will cover the details on how to maximize the number of states you can carry in. Click here for a pdf with more information on what states you can carry in and how to increase the number of states.
Replacement Course Completion Certificate $5
If you misplaced or need a replacement course completion certificate you can order a new copy for only $5. Please verify the PayPal mailing address as the replacement certificate will be sent in the mail to that address unless if otherwise specified. This offer is only available to people who have previously graduated the course and who are in good standing with Armed2Defend. All requests will be verified and the date on the replacement certificate will be the date that the course was originally completed. Click here to purchase a replacement certificate.
Request a Free Armed2Defend Bumper Sticker or Business Cards
Help Support Quality Firearm and Ohio Concealed Carry Training
Click here to request a free Armed2Defend bumper sticker and business cards. All requests include free shipping. Please help to support quality firearm instruction and Ohio concealed carry training by referring your friends and others. http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=qiofiegab&oeidk=a07eabgoxxy2ff223ec